Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We will not be held responsible for the performance of the materials in any completed end products, or the fitness or suitability of any of the products for any particular purpose. It is your responsibility to determine that the product is safe, lawful and technically suitable for the intended use. PRINTinZ will not be held responsible for any lost warranty coverage for 3D printers using our products.
- Designs and downloadable files are provided under a creative commons license as follows:
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may link to this website from another website, but must remove such a link upon receiving a written request from us.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- WARNING: PRINTinZ has not tested the Zebra plate or any other product we offer on every make of printer. It is the purchaser's responsibility to understand the operation of their own printer and how it is set-up. Touching a hot extruder nozzle to the surface of the Zebra plate will damage it. We are not responsible for such incidents and will not replace the plate for this sort of damage. Use of the Zebra plate will likely change your Z = 0 position and you need to account for this on your printer. We have provided limited guidance or spacers to accomplish this for some of the more popular printers at the bottom of the support page as a courtesy, but your printer may be different. Please consider how you will mount the plate to your printer bed before purchasing. We are not responsible for damage caused by interference from clips or other items used for mounting the plate.